The Purpose of MAC Life Groups
Equipping God’s people to be the church (Acts 2:42-47)
- Rather than “attending church,” we ARE the church!
- Rather than being EDUCATED, we are being EQUIPPED - to know AND live out God's Word. "Tools aren't meant to be carried around but to be used."
What specifically will Life Groups "equip" people to do?
Embrace Grace (Mark 12:30 – the Great Commandment)
- We want people to first and foremost experience the life changing Grace of Jesus in their own lives.
- We want them to fall passionately, persistently and consistently in love with God.
- Life Group leaders have the opportunity to love and lead their people to this universal, divine purpose.
- We want to teach people to be self-feeders from God’s Word.
- We want people to interact personally and honestly with truth.
- We want people to experience the life-changing grace of Jesus.
Extend Grace (Acts 2:42-47, Matthew 28:19-20, Mark 12:31)
- We are to teach our members to love and care for each other well (John 13:34-35)
Life groups are to be the first line of "need meeting" in the MAC community.
- We also want all life groups to have an element of outreach and multiplication to our community
- MAC will provide groups with a variety of outreach opportunities during each term
Life Group Coordinator
We invite you to get into a group by contacting our Life Group Coordinator, Ranae Green, by filling out the form below.